The Beast 7" Wet Saw - Next Generation
The Next Generation BEAST 7" wet tile saw is comparable to many 10" saws on the market, with it's powerful motor and 24" cutting capability.
- Maximum cutting length: 24" rip cut and a diagonal cut on a 18” x 18” tile, with a maximum depth of 2-3/8"
- Direct drive motor rotates to ensure accurate 22.5⁰ and 45⁰ bevel cuts.
- With the plunge cut feature, it's easy to make V-Cap cuts, cut-outs for wall sockets and more.
- Includes one BEAST BP Series porcelain blade
- The rail system ensures smooth, straight, accurate cuts
- The innovative snake pipe water nozzle allows for specific water control and placement while also minimizing over-spray. Front access to the water tray, ensures easy clean up.
- The frame is constructed of durable steel pipe to withstand the toughest conditions, while also remaining very portable.
- Powerful 13 AMP motor easily cuts through hard materials.
- Two optional choices for stands (sold separately). A conventional Scissor Stand or the light weight Folding Gravity Stand with wheels.
- 3-Year Warranty!